Using the School Spider App
The School Spider app allows you to:
- see our latest newsletters
- access our calendar of events
- receive messages directly to your mobile phone using push notifications (ensure notifications are turned on)
- book parents' evenings
- complete online surveys and forms for each child
- report an absence if your child is ill (please do not use this feature for medical appointments or holidays - see below*)
*If your child is absent from school due to a medical appointment, the office needs to see evidence of the appointment. If you wish to request a holiday, a 'leave of absence' form needs to be completed, which can be collected from the school office.
If, for some reason, you don't want to use the app, you can also log into the school website using the "Parent Login" button right at the bottom of the website. Here you will be able to access all of the features available in the app.
Here are some help documents to assist you with using the app and also a short video showing how to book or change parents' evening appointments: