Year 2 2022 - 2023
Welcome to Year 2!
Meet the Year 2 team:
Tap on a team member's photo to find out more about them.
2C Class Teacher
2D Class Teacher
Y2 Teaching Assistant
Year 2 children should enter school between 8:40am and 8:50am and enter the school through the Key Stage 1 door.
They will finish at 3:25pm when they should be collected from the KS1 playground:
Children should come to school in their PE kits on PE days - 2D PE day will be on a Tuesday and 2C PE day will be on a Thursday this half term.
Our PE Kit consists of:
- White T-shirt with Fulfen logo and black shorts;
- Additional navy Fulfen hoody and navy tracksuit bottoms for outdoor PE;
- In extremely cold weather, extra layers such as under-layers, hats and gloves are permissible as long as the activity can be carried out safely in these (a staff member will advise the children appropriately);
- In hot weather, please can children apply their own suncream on before school and make sure that they have a drink and hat with them (a staff member will advise the children whether their hat is appropriate for an activity or not).
Hair and Jewellery:
- No jewellery (including fitness bands) should be worn for PE;
- Earrings should be removed and not taped over;
- Long hair must be tied back.
Snack is sold at morning break. Please ensure that children bring in the correct change!
Children can bring in their own healthy snack if they prefer.
All children should bring in a (named) waterbottle to access during the day.
Seesaw Family App
As your child uses Seesaw in school, you can download the Seesaw App. Sign in as a family member and this will allow you to view, like and comment on your child's work as well as see any messages from the class teacher. Year 2 Invites will be sent out in the first few weeks of term.
Children use iPads in Key Stage 1 in preparation for our one-to-one iPad Scheme, which is run throughout Key Stage 2. Families can sign up to the scheme at the end of Year 2 in preparation for getting their own iPad in September of Year 3. Find out more information here.
Year 2: News items
There are no News items to display